Genevieve is a graduate from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where she learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
Her training was under the world’s top natural health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Mehmet Oz, MD, FACS, surgeon and TV show host
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
Genevieve’s natural health education has served to take her knowledge and passion for helping others to the next level. Being a student at IIN has equipped her with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on her expertise, she works with motivated clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Take the First Step!
- Simple strategies that will help you unlock the basics on how to achieve your health and fitness goals
- Simple habit changes that will help you follow a healthier lifestyle, without the restrictive diets or counting calories game
- Simple, sustainable practical tips that help you get back on the road to reclaiming your health
- Simple support and encouragement to help you take it one day at a time
Although we’re all created by the same Creator with the same amazing systems and functions, things like gender, age, environment, nationality, genetics, and lifestyle choices can all affect how our bodies function. That is why health is NOT a one-size fits all process. Let our natural health resources help you discover which path is right for your family’s individual needs. Knowing is half the battle, so equipping yourself with the knowledge and helpful resources can make all the difference in navigating through all the varying options and theories out there. We at GracefullyHome.com believe that everyone should have access to natural resources to help you feel your best…so we created these affordable resources as a gift to you.
Use our helpful resources to…
- Learn helpful, practical tips and information to better equip you with the knowledge to make the best food choices for you and your family.
- Learn how to eat to feel better, look better, have more energy and lose weight for the long-term, without restrictive dieting or emptying out your wallet.
- Gain a better understanding of why “dieting” hasn’t worked well in the past.
- Uncover some basic nutrition concepts and dispel some common myths that set many of us up for failure and frustration.
- Focus on two crucial components you need to increase your energy and learn natural ways to boost your energy without having to depend on large doses of caffeine or artificial energy drinks.
- Examine how decreasing inflammation, balancing hormones, and supporting a healthy gut are at the CORE of good overall health.
- Enjoy bonus material that will help give you a good jump start into making the transition to healthier and more natural living.
Our natural health resources are designed to help encourage you in your natural health journey and give you simple ideas on how to implement new habits, while avoiding that overwhelming feeling many of us have when striving to reach our health goals.
Choose from the following services or ENJOY them all!
- Discover which foods are best for supporting your family’s health goal needs.
- Learn 6 simple tips for success at the grocery store.
- Learn which seasonal vegetables & fruits are best.
- Use the Dirty Dozen & Clean 15 produce list to help save money.
Gut Health Basics
- Discover why supporting good gut health is so important for overall wellness.
- Learn the signs of an imbalanced gut and what steps to bring it back into balance.
- Learn which foods to avoid to maintain a healthy gut balance.
- Use the practical tips and resources to help cultivate a healthy and thriving gut garden.
Back to Basics
- Gain the basic knowledge to help better prepare for living more naturally & self-sustaining.
- Apply the lessons learned to help simplify & decrease anxiety from these uncertain times.
- Return back to basics & build those practical life skills that can be passed down from generation to generation.